The Ellsworth Estate is a perfect setting for weddings, receptions, and other events, both indoor and out. Small business conferences and other gatherings of 30 to 40 people may be hosted inside the Inn itself. For very large groups, the lawn area provides the ideal setting for a party or reception in an intimate setting, nestled among mature trees and with the Inn as a perfect backdrop. Remember Fall is beautiful here and an outdoor party on the lawn is ideal. Please call for rates and details.
We still have dates available for this years events.
- Grounds only starts at $1,500.
- $5,000 will get you the use of the Inn and Grounds for a two-night minimum with 9 rooms (two guests per room) booked for your and your guests including breakfast. Caterer has access to the kitchen. Extra person per room fees are $25 / adults and $12.50 for children ages 6-12 (5 and under are free). There is an extra breakfast charge of $25 for adult family members or friends, $15 for children.
Please call Gabrielle Meadows at the Inn at 208-788-6354 for specific pricing and details.
In order to book the grounds this summer for an event, a minimum of 4 Premier Queen or King rooms must be booked for a minimum of two nights; the night prior to the event and the night of the event. A deposit is necessary to reserve the rooms. This deposit will be refunded in the event that each guest pays for his/her own room. If the event is cancelled, the deposit will not be refunded. To change the dates a fee may apply.
The group may also be able to use the indoor facilities for events such as rehersal dinners, brunches, meetings, receptions, and other gatherings. Let us know your plans and we can work with you.
Tables, chairs, and other accessories can be obtained through outside sources. We are able to refer you to a company that can supply and set up those items for you.
- Use of living and dining rooms for rehearsal dinners, catered meals, or other group gatherings must be approved by the staff.
- Outside caterers must have prior approval from the staff.
- Use of kitchen facilities by caterers is welcome, but a fee will apply.
- Decorations may be hung with prior approval from the staff.
- The person/group booking the Inn will be held liable for any damage caused during hosted events.
- The Inn at Ellsworth Estate cannot be held liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal articles.