1. Certificate must be used within validation date.
2. Room must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance.
3. Subject to room availability.
4. Blackout dates during special events and holiday weekends will apply.
5. No more than 2 certificates may be combined for multiple night stays.
6. Must notify The Inn at time reservation is being made.
7. Certificate is transferable.
A credit card or deposit will be required to make a reservation. There will be a 21 day cancellation policy on all reservations, unless otherwise notified. If a room is cancelled within 21 days of the first night's stay, then the credit card given will be charged for the first night plus tax.
A reservation is considered a No-Show if the guest has not checked in by 9:00pm unless arrangements have been made in advance. The credit card given will be charged for the first night plus tax.
When booking multiple rooms a different cancellation policy may apply. Business travelers please call for personalized cancellation policy.